This Privacy Statement governs the manner in which FinDock collects, uses, maintains and discloses information. This privacy Statement applies to all information and services offered by the FinDock website and complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
When does this statement apply
This Statement applies to you when:
- You provide us with your details via the contact form on the website;
- You provide us with your information for the provision of one of our services;
- When you sign up for our newsletter;
- When you sign up for our release notes;
- When you send us an email;
- When you register via one of the contact forms on our websites;
- When you apply for one of our vacancies;
- When you visit our website.
Personal data that we may collect
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we may process:
- First and last name
- Bank account numbers
- E-mail addresses
- IP addresses
- Your surfing behaviour on the website
- Company details
- Any other personal data provided by you in our contact forms
- Any other personal data, including personal data in attachments, provided by you via email
How do we use your personal data
We may use the personal data listed above for the following purposes:
- To enter into and perform agreements
- To get in contact with you
- To process invoices
- To provide you with relevant information on new releases via our newsletter
- To handle your application on one of our vacancies
- To carry out support procedures for our clients
- To defend our company in legal disputes and defend our legal rights.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter or release notes if you no longer wish to receive information from FinDock.
What is the legal basis for our use of your personal data?
- When you are an applicant we use your consent and our legitimate interest in the process of recruitment;
- When we deliver services to you or we have concluded a contract with you, we rely upon performance of a contract to use your personal data;
- In other instances, we may need to collect and use your personal data for compliance with a legal obligation that we may be subjected to.
How we protect your personal data
FinDock uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data we process is protected from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sharing your personal data
We use third parties to manage our Platforms. It is possible that these third parties have access to your personal data. If that is the case, we take appropriate measures to ensure that your data is adequately secured and used exclusively for the intended purposes. We share your personal data with third parties in the following instances:
- When we share your personal data internally within FinDock. FinDock can exchange your personal data between the various employees within the organization, insofar as this is necessary in view of the purpose of the data processing.
- When we share your personal data with third parties. The purpose of processing your personal data may involve sharing personal data with other organizations. Insofar as there is no explicit consent or legal obligation, this exchange of information will only take place based on the execution of the agreement between you and FinDock, or between our client and FinDock or when FinDock has a legitimate interest.
International transfers of personal data
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). If so, we ensure that we are relying on an appropriate transfer mechanism.
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary in order to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected your personal data, including any legal requirements. When the personal data is no longer needed for its original processing goal, and there are no further legal requirements, we will delete your personal data.
How to exercise your Privacy Rights
You have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectify personal data
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to removal of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object against the processing of your personal data
- The right to not be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling
If the processing of your data is based on consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us using the information in the section ‘Contact Us’ at the end of this Privacy Statement.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the e-mail address shown below, and an identity verification will take place. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding. We will respond to your subject access request within 30 days of receiving it.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
FinDock has the discretion to update this Privacy Statement at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal data we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this privacy Statement periodically and become aware of modifications.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this site, your dealings with this site or our services or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us. If you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority.
Our contact details are:
De Bleek 7
3447 GV Woerden
Last updated: July 2021